Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Humpday

It's Wednesday! We've had a late start to our day but seem to be accomplishing things none the less. I think. Eric has finished the math worksheet that I assigned. He hasn't done the bookwork, but just finishing the sheet is a feat in itself! It is like pulling teeth to get this boy to do schoolwork!
I've assigned Amber a 1000 word essay on Martin Luther King Jr. I think she can do it. She's not happy about it. Who is ever happy to get a 1000 word essay? She's working on it though. I told her to get her research done by tomorrow afternoon and than start writing. We'll see what she comes up with. I think this should be an easy assignment. I know I gave her a very limited amount of time, but why not offer here a challenge!
Ethany is not feeling well. It seems her belly hurts. She passed up Ramen noodles and Chicken tenders at lunch today! I hope that she feels better soon. I think she may just be tired. Her and I both have not been sleeping well the past few weeks. She's having night terrors and I'm just having my normal dreams. Which are pretty disturbing at times.
My little man, ayden has begun a new funny thing. He spins in circles! I love it. His little eyes try to stay focused, but at 15months old that's almost impossible. He just falls down and giggles each time. I love it. He's at a really fun age right now.
I'm off, I ended up buying Amber the camera she's been bugging for weeks to get. She has no money, but I'm confident that she'll pay me back eventually. I gifted her $22.58 now she has to earn $60. Wish her luck! She does not want to have to work for me to earn that money back! LOL! Anyhow, I'm off to pick up the camera that I ordered from Sears.com a couple of hours ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment