Friday, January 2, 2009

????

So I'm sitting here at my computer and I really want to personalize my blog, but I have no idea how to do that! I'm sure it's somewhat simple, but I can't figure it out. So when it's more quiet in the house and I don't have a 14 month old running amuk and a 10 and 13 year old playing a video game less than 3 feet from where I sit, than I will search the internet and learn how to creat my own personalized blog site on here! Until that time you're stuck with the same generic background and layout that everyone else on this blog site has. Sorry!

The new year came off without a hitch. It was fun. We had 13 12-15 year olds partying at the house. They had a blast. We had Karoake and dancing and a game and chatting and eating. FUN! All the kids were well behaved too. It was great!

So welcome 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment